Friday is almost over in a few hours. But i still want to update this Hehehe..
Friday is my favourite week-day. I’m not working on Saturday and Sunday, so I will try my best to finish my job before Friday. I will tidy up my messy desk every Friday evening, re-organize my diary and i’m make sure i’ll list down all the out-standing job for next week. So that i will have a smooth start on Monday 😀
Every Friday night, i will stay up late until 4 am, doing some laundry, watching dvd, online with some friends and visiting pet forums and commenting on my friends’ blog.
I think all my pets love Friday as much as i do. They have a long playing hours, start from Friday night until Sunday. Jebat loves snuggling with me on the couch while i am watching tv. Memon and Shiro don’t like snuggling with human, but they enjoy flopping together behind the couch 😉
Oh ya.. SB from Furrybutts has tagged everyblog in her blogroll, including us! Thanks, SB! 😀
The rules are :
* Tag and link back to the person who tagged you.
* List 6 (un)important things that make you happy.
* Tag 6 bloggers and let them know they’re “it”. We all feel this blogging community to be one of inclusion and friendship.
Here’s my list of (un)important happy things:
* Wake up in the morning, let The Purrrrs uncaged and snuggling with them on my bed.
* Check on the The Fluffies, and pet each of them while filling their feeding bowls before i off to work.
* Drink a mug of hot Nescafe Gold every morning before i start my work.
* Have a slice of Chocolate Indulgence and Choc Cheeze from Secret Recipe every weekend.
* Spend my weekends at home – wake up late, lazying around, watching dvd, eating ice-cream, playing with the bunns, online with some friends or visiting other blogs without worrying that i haven’t take my bath yet, LOL!
* Waiting for seasonal fruits like durians, mangosteens and rambutans. I loooooove durians!! My friends and I will drive to durians orchard to eat fresh durians when the season comes! Nyoooommm!! 😛
Now i would like to tag my 6 friends :
Have a great weekend, everyone!
P/s : Celena, i will finish your tag soon 😉